Cytronex Powered electric bikes are designed to look exactly
like unassisted bicycles. The very latest electric bicycle technology
combined with minimalist design has resulted in an e-bike with unrivalled
good looks and a total weight as low as 12.9Kg (The world's lightest
electric bike and half the weight of many other electric bicycles!).
- The first ever water bottle battery used on an electric bike and our own Registered design (® Modern Times Ltd)
- Half the weight of a typical ebike battery but with a range of around 20 miles.
- Ultra fast charge - just 80 minutes for a full charge from empty, fastest charge available.
- Intelligent electric charger only tops up what you use - just one hour to recharge a typical 12 mile journey.
- High efficiency regulator maintains the same light power regardless of battery level. Reserve keeps each light illuminated when assistance runs out.
- Lights run for more than 30 hours without using the electric power assistance and can be used for up to 1 hour after power assistance has expired.
- Unobtrusive controls. The Cytronex control system is unique and requires just one thumb switch.
- Cytronex equipped electric bikes ride exactly like the unassisted bicycles - until you press the Boost button!
Cytronex is pre-fitted to well regarded quality bike brands like Cannondale, GT and Merida. We are a British company and all of our electric bicycles
are hand assembled in England.
> Read more about how Cytronex works...