We hope that you will be very happy with your purchase and will have many years of happy electric power–assisted cycling with Cytronex. However if you do have a problem please contact us as soon as possible so that we have the opportunity of putting things right, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Modern Times Ltd warrants Cytronex products and Cytronex powered electric bicycles against manufacturing defects for a period of one year from date of purchase subject to the following terms and limitations:
- If supplied fitted to a new bicycle the frame and other normal main bicycle parts are subject to the manufacturer’s warranty; brake blocks, inner tubes, tyres, chain, cables etc are regarded as consumables. When consumable replacements are required, these need to be purchased from us or your local cycle shop or store.
- The Cytronex Instructions must be read and digested thoroughly before use and the specific instructions for care, maintenance and use of Cytronex adhered to.
- The battery is covered by a 12 month warranty or 300 cycles whichever is the sooner, provided the battery has been cared for according to the Cytronex Instructions.
- The warranty is non-transferable from the original owner.
- When out of warranty there is a diagnostic service available for which there is a charge.
- Do not send us back any items until we have asked you to, and advised you of our returns procedure.
- You are responsible for packaging up safely and securely any products that need to be returned to us, in accordance with our advice, and otherwise following our returns procedure.
- Damage resulting from accidents, potholes and other surface defects, misuse, lack of normal care and maintenance both to Cytronex and the bicycle to which it is fitted or not following the guidelines in the Cytronex Instructions.
- Accidental or deliberate damage (including that caused by modifications and attempts at private repair).
- Spare parts or components worn in normal use.
- Use of a Cytronex equipped bicycle in a competition, use on rough ground or unsurfaced roads or paths and use in temperatures below minus ten degrees Celsius.
- Acts of nature.
Modern Times Ltd will not be liable for any consequential or inconsequential losses or damage as a result of the above clauses.
Where a customer has requested that Modern Times Ltd fit the Cytronex system to his or her own bicycle, Modern Times Ltd accepts no responsibility for damage
howsoever caused to this bicycle after the system has been fitted.
Any bicycles and other non-Cytronex products sold by us are also covered by a manufacturer’s warranty so please keep all warranty documents safe. Other items supplied by other manufacturers may be considered consumable items. As such damage or deterioration in normal use, such as may be expected with rechargeable batteries, may not be covered. See manufacturer’s warranty for details.
This warranty does not affect your statutory rights as a customer.