We hope that you will be very happy with your purchase and will have many years of happy electric power–assisted cycling with Cytronex. However if you do have a problem please contact us as soon as possible so that we have the opportunity of putting things right, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Modern Times Ltd warrants Cytronex products against manufacturing defects for a period of one year from date of purchase subject to the following terms and limitations:
- Any new bicycle supplied at the same time has a separate manufacturer’s warranty which covers the frame and other normal main bicycle parts. Brake blocks, inner tubes, tyres, chain, cables etc are regarded as consumables. When consumable replacements are required, these need to be purchased from us or your local cycle shop or store.
- The Cytronex Manual must be read and digested thoroughly before use and the specific instructions for care, maintenance and use of Cytronex adhered to.
- The battery is covered by a 12 month warranty or 300 cycles whichever is the sooner, provided the battery has been cared for according to the instructions and warnings in the Cytronex Manual.
- The warranty is non-transferable from the original owner.
- When out of warranty there is a diagnostic service available for which there is a charge.
- Do not send us back any items until we have asked you to, and advised you of our returns procedure.
- You are responsible for packaging up safely and securely any products that need to be returned to us, in accordance with our advice, and otherwise following our returns procedure.
- Damage resulting from accidents, potholes and other surface defects, misuse, lack of normal care and maintenance both to Cytronex and the bicycle to which it is fitted or not following the guidelines in the Cytronex Manual.
- Accidental or deliberate damage (including that caused by modifications, taking apart elements of the kit and attempts at private repair).
- Spare parts or components worn in normal use.
- Use of C1 on a pedal bicycle in a competition, use on rough ground or unsurfaced roads or paths and use in temperatures below minus ten degrees Celsius.
- Use of C1 on a pedal bicycle by someone who has not acquainted themselves with the safe use of the system.
- Acts of nature.
Modern Times Ltd will not be liable for any consequential or inconsequential losses or damage as a result of the above clauses.
Modern Times Ltd accepts no liability whatsoever for damage to persons or property howsoever caused, if the bicycle to which C1 is fitted is the customer’s own bicycle, and/or if the customer has not installed or checked the C1 wheel correctly as advised in the manual.
All bicycles and other non-Cytronex products sold by us are covered by a manufacturer’s warranty so please keep all warranty documents safe. Some items supplied by other manufacturers may be considered consumable items. As such, damage or deterioration in normal use, such as may be expected with rechargeable batteries, may not be covered. See manufacturer’s warranty for details.
This warranty does not affect your statutory rights as a customer.